Introduction to AWS Architect Training:
AWS Architect Training helps the AWS for design the tolerant systems and also it can be deploying scalable, high available and fault systems. The number of organizations are become cloud computing it is not easy, it is more complex. The AWS Architect training is helps to provide migration of an existing applications to AWS. And it is responsible for the data storage and accessing the data in AWS.
Idestrainings provide AWS Architect Training by highly skilled consultants and offers Amazon Solutions Architect Training specialized training for professionals on virtual interactive modes. Perfect learning and extending qualification opportunity for on job professionals at most reasonable low cost.
Prerequisites for AWS Architect Training:
The attendances for AWS Architect Training should have basic knowledge on,
- Hadoop, HBase, Hive and s3,
- Scala, Yarn and Spark,
- Pig, Sqoop, RabbitMQ and Kafka.
AWS Architect Online Training Course Details:
- Course Name: AWS Architect Training
- Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for AWS Architect Course. We also provide Online Job Support for the course AWS Architect Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hrs (Can be customized as per the requirement)
- Do you Provide Materials: Yes, If you register with IdesTrainings, the AWS Architect Training Materials will be provided.
- Course Fee: After register with IdesTrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer Experience:15 years+ of experience
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: We provide all types of batches like Regular, Weekends and Fast track
- Backup Session: If the student misses the session, we also provide backup session
AWS Architect Online Training Course Content
Module 1 – Preface of Cloud Computing
1.2 What is Cloud?
1.3 Why we use Cloud.
1.4 Which cloud we use and why?
1.5 Where we can Use Cloud.
1.6 Types of Cloud. (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community)
1.7 Deployment Models of Cloud (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
Module 2 – Preface of AWS Cloud
2.2 Few Services provided by the AWS Cloud
2,3 Categories of AWS Services
Module 3 – Identity and Access Management (IAM)
3.2 Root Account vs IAM User
Module 4 – Simple Storage service (S3)
4.2 Storage Classes
4.3 Lifecycle Management
4.5 Cross-region Replication
4.6 Storage Gateway
Module 5 – Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
5.2 EC2 Instance Types
5.3 Security Group Basics
5.5 Volumes & Snapshots
5.6 EC2 Metadata
5.7 Elastic File System
Module 6 – Databases on AWS
6.2 RDS backups, Multi AZs and Read Replicas
Module 7 – Route53
7.2 Routing Strategies
7.3 Simple Routing Strategy
7.4 Weighted Routing Strategy
7.5 Latency Routing Strategy
7.6 Failover Routing Strategy
7.7 Geoproximity Routing Strategy (Traffic Flow Only)
7.8 Multivalue Answer
Module 8 – Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
8.3 Network Address Translation
8.4 VPC Flow Logs
8.5 VPC End Points
8.6 VPC Peering
8.7 Direct Connect
Module 9 – High Available Architecture
9.2 Load Balancer
9.3 Autoscaling Group
Module 10 – Serverless
10.2 Server vs Serverless
10.4 No Servers Really
10.5 Why Lambda
Module 11 – CloudWatch
11.2 Monitoring EC2 with Custom metrics
11.3 Monitoring EBS
11.4 Monitoring ELB
11.5 Creating a billing Alarm
11.6 AWS Resource Group and Tagging
11.7 AWS Config vs AWS CloudTrail vs CloudWatch
Module 12 – Application Services
12.1 Simple Queue Service (SAS)
12.2 Simple Workflow Service (SWS)
12.3 Simple Notification Service (SNS)
12.4 API Gateway
12.6 Elastic Transcoder
Module 13 – AWS DevOps Tools
13.1 DevOps in AWS
13.2 Code Pipeline/Code Build
13.3 Code Commit/Code Deploy
What is Cloud computing?
- AWS stand for Amazon Web Services; present days AWS is largest cloud computing platform and it is the popular terminology.
- It is store the data in the cloud, from the devices connected to the cloud.
- Cloud computing is the paradigm shift that provides computer over the internet.
- A cloud computing services comprises of exceedingly improved virtual server centers that give, different equipment, programming and data assets for utilize.
- When required associations can essentially interface with the cloud and utilize the accessible assets on pay per utilize premise.
- Simply, the cloud computing means storing and accessing the data over the network.
- How cloud computing helps to software organizations means…? It helps to every software organization for storing data, and also not require any cost for accessing and storing files.
- The data in the cloud will be in safe, and the it will be frequent updates to latest technologies.
- The top cloud service providers are Amazon web services, Google, Windows Azure, VMware and Openstack.
Why we need AWS Architect Training?
The AWS Architect training is for, preparing certification and examination for AWS. The Amazon Web services this are in three different modules they are architect, developing and operations. In this training we are learning about the AWS architect, it has two levels one is the associate level and second one is professional level. We have to uses AWS in significant way, by using the Amazon Solutions Architect Training. The AWS architect training helps AWS to design the tolerant systems and also it can be deploying scalable, high available and fault systems.
The number of organizations have become cloud computing it is not easy, it is more complex. The AWS architect training is helps to provide migration of an existing applications to AWS. And it is responsible for the data storage and accessing the data in AWS. Based on the requirements in AWS like data, database or security, the AWS is provide selecting AWS services. It is useful for best practices result, and also holds the cost means it can estimate and identifying cost control mechanisms.
AWS architect training provides services to DevOps for build, store and deploy any applications. which mechanizes the procedure for arranging and working local and cloud-based services, for building any DevOps tool in any company, that are built with AWS. DevOps Training is the proven approach to delivering scalable IT in a global economy. DevOps frameworks will improve your efficiency, security and productivity. Most of the companies are suffer with to solve the problems in newly released systems. By using the DevOps it will be maintaining stable operations and provide cost-effective services. DevOps is the set of tools, and it helps to delivers scalable results. We provide best AWS architect corporate training, if you want to learn just register.
Who is an AWS Architect?
An AWS Solutions Architect works to deploy your applications on the AWS platform. They can help you to migrate your physical infrastructure to the AWS cloud. They will design your cloud infrastructure as peer your budget. They are responsible to create a design with intricate and detailed blueprint of your cloud infrastructure. They focus on non-functional requirements like usability, reliability, scalability and performance. They are also responsible to minimize risks for the organization such as security leaks, calculation mistakes and application downtime.
How to become an AWS Architect?
To become an AWS certified Solutions Architect, you need to clear the AWS certified Solutions Architect which is Associate level examination.
What is AWS?
AWS is a secured cloud computing platform that provides computing capacity, databases, content delivery and much more. The platform also works with a pay-as-you-go pricing model which means you only pay for the services offered by the AWS, you use. The applications on AWS are having a reliable infrastructure and its scalable which runs an On-demand structure. It is very flexible because of the design options present in the cloud.
What are the services of AWS?
Amazon S3 – An object storage that can be store and retrieve data from anywhere.
AWS Data Transfer – AWS has a number of Data Transfer Services, Kinesis, import/export Snowball and Direct Connect.
Amazon EC2 – Provides secure and resizable compute capacity, designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier.
Amazon SNS – Enables messages to be delivered across a large number of subscribers systems and services and mobile devices.
Amazon KMS – A service integrated into most other AWS services, it helps create and control the encryption keys used to encrypt the user’s data.
Amazon Lambda – A compute service that executes code only when needed and scales automatically.
Route 53 – The DNS web services is designed to give developers and businesses a reliable and cost-effective method to route users to internet applications.
How does AWS make lives easier?
AWS helps companies to access their data with the secured cloud computing from various places and generates reports. The companies don’t have to deal with maintaining their legacy, infra and maintaining their heavy compute capacity, they also don’t have to maintain their database locally all the time. This can be moved to the cloud.
Importance of Identity and Access management (IAM) in AWS Architect Training:
- Identity and access management is the just SSO certification, it can continuously verify a user’s identity and enforces access policies each time a user logs into a cloud application.
- So, in the old day there was only one remote access point that is VPN.
- Authenticate to the VPN and get access to all of the enterprise apps, but now a day an employee may need access to several different cloud apps throughout the workday.
- Users have to remember many credentials which IT has to manage.
- The solution to this problem is SSO (Single Sign On). By having one credential for all cloud apps, users can easily log in once to several apps while IT saves time on password resets.
- Simply, IAM means combining identity verification, SSO and Access policy enforcement, an access management solution can continuously verify a user’s identity and enforce access policies for each application.
- So, users get an SSO experience while IT protects access to cloud apps.
Amazon web services Architect gives pre-arranged Hadoop situations you can choose from keeping in mind the end goal to rapidly turn up a Hadoop cluster. You pick the adaptation of Hadoop and which tools you need to be introduced (HIVE, Pig, Mahout, Spark, HUE, and so on.). Hadoop is developed from Apache foundation, is a software platform. Hadoop implements Googles MapReduce using HDFS. The main important one in the Hadoop is the it can run on clusters of the 10,000 nodes. Hadoop it can manage big data, and it deals with the high-volume data. The data that can change rapidly and a wide variety of data. Hadoop is a whole ecosystem, for providing common set of services. In the above we are explaining about the IAM role in AWS and also we cover all the related topics of aws architect training by highly skilled consultants.
Learn about Virtual private cloud (VPC) in our AWS Architect online Training :
VPC it means virtual private cloud, its your own network in the cloud. Generally, a region in AWS it has availability zones. The availability zones are basically elements, big clusters, the all the availability zones are in one region. And each and every availability zone has EC2 instance and RDS instance.
The VPC is the isolated network in the region, in this VPC we learn about the Subnets. Subnet means, each subnet has one availability zone, VPC handles multiple availability zones. Each subnet will take subset of each VPC IP range. For storing any data in AWS, we have to use MySQL and Oracle SQL servers. In that AWS architect training, for running several versions of MySQL the AWS RDS support multiple instances.
MySQL is a relational database management and it allows the database to store the information. Ans also MySQL Training is the free open source and it is RDBMS that uses SQL. SQL means structured query language and it is the most popular language. And it is used to helps for adding, accessing and managing content in a database. And it is processing quickly, good reliability and easy flexibility.
The Future of AWS
AWS will have a greater variety of cloud applications in the coming years. Cloud will also expand into other market units. It has a greater innovation in Artificial Intelligence. It will be adopted by many more organizations.
Conclusion of AWS Architect Training:
AWS Architect online training certification grant through understanding of cloud architectural standards basic to design and convey reliable and adaptable cloud business solutions. AWS architect certification causes you take in the prescribed procedures that lead you to architecting perfect IT solution on AWS further associations. IdesTrainings provide best Amazon Solutions Architect Training by corporate trainers and we also provide the classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore Gurgaon, Hyderabad Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.How many types of AWS Architects are available?
AWS Architects are of two types. AWS Architect Associate and AWS Architect Professional.
2.Does AWS Architect require coding?
No, to learn AWS Architect you don’t need any coding skills. But depending upon the job you may require some basic programming skills.
3.What is the salary of AWS Architect?
An average salary of AWS Architect is $118,266 as it is the highest earning certificate in USA.
4.Are AWS Architect jobs in demand?
AWS Architect jobs are highly in demand. Every business now-a-days is using cloud technologies, so AWS Architect is one of the highly paid jobs.
5.What makes a great AWS Architect?
A person who is curious, rational, analytical and methodical can make a great AWS architect. Also, they need to project into the future and consider upcoming uses.