Introduction to AWS Database Training:
AWS Database Training is used as the database tools and covers the modernization of data stores and that lead to the different database styles. This is used as the cloud skills and helps to learn the AWS Database service. AWS Database Services online Training is used as the enable customers to achieve the high availability, durability and scalability. Idestrainings provide the training on the AWS Database Training by the real-time experienced trainers and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the AWS Database services Online Training. We provide Best AWS Database migration Training videos and the material also.
Prerequisites of AWS Database course:
The People who are willing to take this AWS Database online Training should have basic knowledge on the:
- Client Server computing.
- Basic scripting (to help you automate)
- Operating Systems.
AWS Database Online Training outline:
- Program Name: AWS Database Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training:Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings:According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials:Yes, we are providing materials for AWS Database Online Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+ years.
- Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
AWS DATABASE SERVICE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of AWS Database Training:
AWS Database Migration Service can help you quickly and securely migrate databases to AWS. The source database is fully functional during the migration, reducing the time period for applications that rely on the database. AWS Database Migration Service can move your data to and from widely used commercial and open-source databases.
The AWS Database Migration Service supports homogeneous migrations such as Oracle to Oracle, as well as different migration between different database platforms such as Amazon Aurora from Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. With the AWS Database Migration Service, you can continuously replicate your data with high availability and aggregate the databases into a petabyte-scale data warehouse by transmitting data to Amazon Redshift and Amazon S3.
What is AWS Database?
AWS Database is a cloud computing platform that provides a wide range of global computing, storage, database, analytics, application and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs and scale applications. Relational database management systems have become extremely popular worldwide. Recently, NOSQL databases such as MongoDB have also gained a lot of traction; however, RDBMS remains a realistic option for engineers when storing structured data.
Who this course is for?
- Database administrators
- Software and IT engineers
- Cloud engineers
- Software architects
- Technical and non-technical tech founders
- AWS Absolute beginners
- SysOps professionals
What skills you will learn in the AWS Database Administrator Training?
- Perform AWS RDS relational database service.
- Deploy a private RDS database.
- set up an RDS database with multi-AZ deployment mode and high availability mode
- Build an optimal recovery and backup strategy for AWS RDS.
Why should you learn the AWS Database course?
- AWS is the most widely used cloud service platforms across many industries worldwide.
- There is a severe shortage of experienced people to handle AWS efficiently.
What skills you will learn by the end of the AWS Database tutorial?
After completion of this course, you’ll be able to understand the following concepts:
- Basics of a cloud database service.
- AWS Non-Relational Databases.
- AWS Relational Database Service.
- AWS Schema Conversion tool.
- Database Migration Service.
- Amazon RDS provides access to MySQL, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database engine. You can use the same queries, apps and tools with Amazon RDS.
- It will automatically patch the database software and perform backups according to the user’s instructions. It supports point-in-time recovery. There is no need for up-front investments and we only pay for the resources we use.
Storage & Backups of AWS Database online Training:
- AWS Cloud offers a variety of options for storing, accessing and backing up web application data and assets. Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) provides a simple web-services interface that can be used to store and retrieve data from anywhere on the web.
- Amazon S3 stores the data in objects called resources, called buckets. The user can store as many items as needed in the bucket and read, write and delete items from the bucket.
- Amazon EBS block is effective for data accessed as storage and requires persistence beyond running instances such as database partitions and application logs.
- Amazon can increase EBS volumes by up to 1TB and strip these volumes for larger volumes and increased performance. Assigned IOPS volumes are designed to meet the requirements of a database workload that is sensitive to storage performance and stability.
- Amazon EBS currently supports up to 1,000 IOPS per volume. We can strip multiple volumes together to deliver thousands of IOPS to an application.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is Amazon’s cloud web hosting platform that offers flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective solutions. AWS Training has started offering IT services in the form of web services, nowadays called cloud computing. With this cloud, we don’t need to plan for servers and other IT infrastructure. Instead, these services can instantly spin hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster. We only pay for what we use without upfront costs and long-term commitments, which makes AWS cost effective.
AWS Architect Training:
AWS Architect Training is designed to teach a solution architects how to optimize AWS cloud usage by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
- To impart the basic infrastructure and AWS Cloud knowledge
- To help you gain the knowledge of account management, pricing, and billing
- To teach you the AWS cloud values
- To enable you with the knowledge of basic principles of cloud architecture
- To describe the shared security compliances and model concepts
- To help you to understand the main sources and technical assistance documentation
- To impart to you the operating and deployment characteristic knowledge for AWS cloud
AWS SysOPs Training:
AWS SysOps Training builds your expertise in deploying, maintaining, and managing highly scalable systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform. This course will help you move on-premises applications to AWS, control data flow to and from AWS, specialize in the AWS management console, implement operational cost controls, and improve your ability to use AWS resources and services most effectively.
The Skills of the course:
- Deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs
Conclusion to AWS Database Training:
AWS Database Training is a web service that makes it easy to set up, operate and scale the relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-effective, re-sizable capacity in industry-standard relational database and performs simple database administration tasks.
IdesTrainings gives the best online training, corporate training and job support for AWS Database Training. We have best mentors to manage you through this AWS Database service online course and numerous different courses; in our Idestrainings and just as, for both individual and for corporate bunches too. Our trainers will be available 24/7 online support. Idestrainings gives training to all AWS at a sensible cost and at trainee’s adaptable hours? We likewise give classroom training at customer premises Noida Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune.