Introduction to AWS Developer Training:
AWS Developer Training is responsible for the design, deployment and development of cloud applications on the AWS platform. The AWS Developer Tools are inspired by the same DevOps tools used by Amazon’s internal teams and help you use software development best practices utilized by Amazon. AWS Developer Online Training is a cloud service platform which offers computing power, analytics, content delivery, database storage, deployment and some other services to help you in your business growth. These services are highly scalable, reliable, secure, and inexpensive cloud computing services. Idestrainings provide the course on the AWS Developer Online Training and given by experienced trainers and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the AWS Developer Training. We provide Best AWS Developer Training material also.
Prerequisites of AWS Developer Course:
To apply for AWS Developer Associate certification, you must have fulfilled the following prerequisites:
- Completed AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services
- Understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications
- Familiarity developing API interfaces
- Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with messaging and queuing services
AWS Developer online Course Outline:
- Course Name: AWS Developer Training
- Mode of training: Online Training and Corporate Training (Classroom training at client location)
- Duration of course:30 hrs
- Do you provide materials: Yes, If you register with IdesTrainings, the materials will be provided.
- Course fee: After register with IdesTrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer experience: 10 years+
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
AWS DEVELOPER TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of AWS Developer Training:
AWS Developer Tools is a set of services designed to enable developers and IT operations professionals learning DevOps to deliver software quickly and securely. Together, these services help you securely control and control your application’s source code, and automatically build, test, and run your application on AWS or your home environment. You can use the AWS Code Pipeline to orchestrate an end-to-end software release workflow using these services and third-party tools, or integrate each service independently with your existing tools.
Different types of tools for AWS Developer Training:
AWS CodeCommit-AWS CodeCommit is a fully managed source control service that hosts secure Git-based repositories. It makes it easier for teams to collaborate with code in a secure and highly scalable ecosystem. CodeCommit eliminates the need to operate your own source control system or worry about scaling up its infrastructure. You can use CodeCommit to securely store anything from source code to binaries, and it works seamlessly with your current Git tools.
AWS CodeBuild-AWS CodeBuild is a fully managed build service that compiles source code, runs tests and produces ready-to-use software packages. With CodeBuild, you do not need to assign, manage, and scale your own build servers. Codebuild scales continuously and multiple builds are processed simultaneously, so your builds do not have to wait in queue. You can quickly get started using prepackaged build environments, or create custom build environments that use your own build tools.
AWS CodeDeploy-AWS CodeDeploy is a service that automates code extensions in any case, including EC2 instances and running on-premises. AWS CodeDeploy makes it easy for you to release new features quickly, help you avoid downtime during application deployment, and manage the complexity of updating your applications. You can use the AWS CodeDeploy to automate software extensions, eliminating the need for manual operations that cause error.
AWS CodePipeline-AWS Code Pipeline is a fully managed, continuous delivery service that helps you automate your release pipelines for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates. The code pipeline will automate the steps of your release process every time the code changes based on the release pattern you defined. It allows you to quickly and reliably provide features and updates. You can easily integrate the AWS code pipeline with third party services like GitHub or with your own custom plugin. With the AWS Code Pipeline, you only pay for what you use. There are no upfront fees or long-term commitments.
AWS CodeStar-AWS CodeStar allows you to quickly develop, build and run applications on AWS. AWS CodeStar provides an integrated user interface, which allows you to easily manage your software development activities in one place. With AWS CodeStar, you can set up your Continuous Delivery Toolchain in minutes, releasing code faster. AWS CodeStar makes it easy for your entire team to work together securely, allowing you to easily manage access and add owners, contributors and viewers to your projects. Each AWS CodeStar project comes with a project management dashboard, which has integrated issue tracking capability based on Atlassian Zira software. With the AWS CodeStar Project Dashboard, you can easily track the progress of your entire software development process, from the backlog of your work elements to the recent code expansions of teams. For more information, see AWS CodeStar features.
What is AWS Developer?
The AWS developer is responsible for setting up, maintaining and developing the web infrastructure cloud infrastructure. AWS developers are expected to understand core AWS services and apply best practices in relation to security and scalability. AWS Developer who uses programming languages but if he needs to develop code through cloud formation and scripts then he would be writing infrastructure as a code using cloud formation.
Who this course is for:
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing developers
- People interested in hosting highly scale able, fault tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.
- Developers from cloud automation background
- Developers from SaaS-based applications and products
- System Administrators
- Developers who want to analyse Big data and related ecospace products by using cloud services
- System / Network Administrators who want to build or migrate the on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud
- Solution Architects who want to build / migrate the data centers to cloud and build DR sites on cloud
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this AWS Developer associate certification course you will be able to:
- Plan, design, develop and deploy scalable and elastic cloud solutions using AWS
- Write code that optimizes performance of AWS services
- Recognize and implement code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption)
- Identify and implement the appropriate architecture for development, testing and staging environments
- Identify and deploy secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance
- Develop and maintain applications written for S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SWS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation
- Identify and implement cloud security best practices
What are the responsibilities of the AWS Developer Course?
These are the key responsibilities of AWS Developer:
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Developing with RESTful API interfaces
- Programming with AWS APIs
- General troubleshooting and debugging
Amazon Web Services is a comprehensive, emerging cloud computing platform offered by Amazon. It offers a mix of infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and packaged software as a Service offering. AWS Training provides services from dozens of data centers spread across availability zones across the globe. Amazon typically refers to the location of multiple physical data centers, but one area is Amazon’s collection of geographical proximity connected by low latency network links. AWS is able to spin customer virtual machines and replicate data across various magazines to achieve highly reliable infrastructure that is resistant to the failures of individual servers or the entire data center.
AWS Architect Training:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a category of technical certifications provided by Amazon Web Services for startups and professionals running enterprise architecture programs, as well as solutions architects. It covers the deployment of AWS systems, AWS best practices and many other things. AWS Architect Training First Level Certification, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional. Associate certification includes skills to work with Amazon Cloud, Alexa, and other services, including:
- identity access management (IAM)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- autoscaling and load balancing
- serverless websites
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault is a component of CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution, designed to detect, store, rotate and control confidential account passwords used to access any system across the organization in its information technology environment. CyberArk is the only company that can provide advanced and complete protection against internal attacks, and to meet the high standards of risk reduction and compliance management. CyberArk Training is installed in large enterprises and virtual environments, solving more unique account security challenges than other applications. CyberArk supports a large number of devices in the cloud and cloud environments. CyberArk is the only local solution that provides complete support for security, session security, minimum rights and application control and continuous monitoring to detect threats and report on specific account operations.
Conclusion of AWS Developer Training:
AWS developer training is reliable and secure in many ways and it also helps to consolidate the industry. It also integrates with AWs Identity and Access Management, which helps to assign specific permissions for security purposes. When you go to the service, the entire AWS is financial and there are no additional charges as the user only has to pay for what they used.
IdesTrainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing AWS Developer Training. We are providing online training with the most experienced industry experts and they have complete knowledge of all aspects of AWS Developer Online Training. In this training, you will understand the complete knowledge in AWS with many new features. For more details and contact information goes through our official website Idestrainings.com thank you.