Introduction to AWS DevOps Training:
AWS DevOps Training is used For faster delivery of software deployment and in order to stay competitive in the market companies are expected to deploy quality software in defined time lines ,this is the reason why AWS comes in as one of the best cloud service and learning of Devops helps in reducing time for cycles of development and also ensures a faster rate of innovation.Dive deep into AWS Devops training with Ides trainings as we have provide best Online training, corporate training and classroom training by expertised trainers. At Idestrainings we also provide virtual job support , start building your AWS Devops career with Ides trainings.
Prerequisites of AWS DevOps Training:
- The expertise of one or more high-level programming languages such as Java, C#, PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Knowledge of administering Windows or Linux systems at the command-line level
- Real-time experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface.
AWS DevOps Online Training outline:
- Program Name: AWS DevOps Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training:Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings:According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials:Yes, we are providing materials for AWS DevOps Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+ years.
- Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
AWS DEVOPS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
Overview of AWS DevOps Training:
The term AWS DevOps is used to refer the various methods that emphasize collaboration and communication between software developers and information technology professionals when automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure change. DevOps is a company software development phrase used to understand some kind of active relationship between development and IT operations.
AWS is one of the best cloud service providers and DevOps, on the other hand, is an hourly requirement of software development lifecycle implementation. The following factors make AWS DevOps the most popular combination:
AWS CloudFormation- DevOps teams need to create and deliver cloud instances and services rather than traditional development teams. AWS CloudFormation lets you do this. Templates for AWS resources such as EC2 cases, ECS containers and S3 storage buckets.
AWS EC2- AWS EC2 speaks for itself. You can run containers in EC2 instances. That’s why you can leverage AWS security and maintenance features.
AWS CloudWatch- This monitoring tool lets you track every resource that AWS has to offer. Plus it makes it very easy to use third party tools for monitoring like Sumo Logic etc.,
AWS CodePipeline- CodePipline is a popular feature from AWS, which simplifies the way you manage your CI / CD tool set. It allows you to integrate with tools like GitHub, Jenkins and CodeDeploy.
What is DevOps?
Devops is a methodology it’s a set of practices to ensure faster delivery of software deployment, to stay relevant in the market these days companies are expected to deploy quality software in defined time lines hence the dev and the ops teams have extremely important.
Devops is the process of integrating developers and operations teams in order to improve collaborations and productivity. This is done with automation of workflows and productivity and continuous measurement of application performance
Why Devops on Cloud?
Devops becomes twice as much efficient and beneficial when clubbed with the cloud it can help an organization deliver new software features much faster in a more effective manner many organizations try to fix their application development processes by shifting from waterfall to devops. Devops alone won’t be that effective so public and private cloud solutions are now evolving together with devops. This brings product at a faster rate to market through quick access to development.
- Reduction of cloud complexity and maintenance of servers
- Increased security
- Elimination of downtime
- Increased scalability
- This is the reason why we need a cloud platform, so now as we know the importance of cloud platform let us know about AWS which is one of the cloud platform
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a suite of service which offers cloud- computing services / platforms at affordable rate. Therefore making customer base strong small-scale to big enterprises .
AWS is Popular, efficient and Easy to use.
Cloud computing is basically the use of servers on the internet to store and manage and process date as opposed to an actual physical server or personal computer to do the same.as we talk about AWS it is an iass or infrastructure as a service which basically gives you a server in the cloud that you have a complete control over. In an iass you are responsible for managing everything staring from the os completely upto the application you are running.
What is AWS DevOps?
AWS is one of the best cloud service providers and DevOps, on the other hand, is the implementation of the software development lifecycle. This is why companies are looking to hire DevOps and AWS architects that can help them build this process and design better apps and software, faster and in a more sophisticated manner. AWS DevOps Engineer Training gives a lot of adaptable administrations intended to empower organizations to all the more quickly and dependably manufacture and convey items’ utilizing AWS and DevOps rehearse. These administrations streamline provisioning and overseeing foundation, conveying application code, robotizing programming discharge procedures, and checking your application and framework execution.
What is a CICD pipeline ?
A CICD (continuous integration and continuous deployment) pipeline is a series of step that must be performed in order to deliver a new version of software. CI is basically continuous integration which basically means bringing together all the developers working copies to a shared man line all the developers working on the parallel branches of a certain upgrade of an application merge their changes into one main branch.CD stands for continuous deliver and deployment while the ci includes building and testing our application continuous deployment is about the process that have to happen after the code is integrated for the app to be delivered to the users. This process involve testing stagging and deploying the code.
AWS Devops Components:
Devops when implemented on AWS becomes a lot more efficient and effective for a productive life cycle .steps that are involved in AWS DEVOPS are
- AWS Code commit
- AWS Code pipeline
- AWS Code build
- AWS Code deploy
- AWS Code star
AWS Code Commit :
AWS Code Commit is a fully-managed source control service that hosts secure and highly scalable.
Git- based repository without the need of operating the system its mainly designed for the developers who are supposed to store and the version their code securely and reliably
AWS Code Pipeline :
AWS Code Pipeline it is he combination of continuous integration and continuous delivery service quicker and more reliable infrastructure and application updates , it automatically builds tests and deploys a user code whenever there is a code change and it is completely based on user-defined relese process models. It also integrates with the aws services like aws code commit , amazon s3 code deploy bean stock opworks and aws Lamda . It automates release process, it speeds up your delivery quality it allows you to choose your tools of choice and establish consistent releases processes and provide a pipeline history detail as your source of truth.
AWS Code Build:
AWS Code Build is a fully managed build service in the cloud. AWS Code Build can compiles your source code and runs unit tests produces artifacts that are ready to deploy.
AWS Code Deploy :
Code deploy is a service that coordinates your application deployment and updates across the fleet of AWS EC2 of any size.
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- System Administrators
- Software` Developers
- Cloud Professionals
- Solution Architects
- Project Manager
- Technical Lead
Why should you learn AWS DevOps Training?
AWS provides services which will help you to practice Devops at your company and that are built first for use with AWS. These tools can automate the manual tasks, help team manage complex environment at scale, and keep engineers in control of the high velocity that is enabled by DevOps.
Devops is the platform where the operations meet Development and which is the integration between software development and IT operation to provide better services to customer so , most of the companies choose to implement AWS Devops as it helps to align the development process with operation so as to provide fast, accurate and customized deliverable to clients .
What skills will you learn in this DevOps training course?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands-on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. By the end of this course, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Describe DevOps & DevSecOps methodologies and their key concepts
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Work with: Git with GitHub and Git with Bitbucket
- Configure your private Jenkins, TeamCity tools, and Jenkins with Java, Git, and Maven
- Set up a test-driven development framework with Junit 5 and a behavior-driven development framework with cucumber
- Describe the importance of Chef and Puppet. Perform demonstration on Ansible
- Work on the creation of Docker containers, Registry, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, and Docker Networking. Describe the importance of Grafana and ELK Stack. Perform demonstration on Nagios
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and deploy your private Kubernetes cluster
- Set up your complete private infrastructure using version control systems and CI/CD tools
The Important factors of AWS DevOps Training:
- Predictability: DevOps offers significantly lower failure rate of new releases
- Reproducibility: Version everything so that earlier version can be restored anytime.
- Maintainability: Effortless process of recovery in the event of a new release crashing or disabling the current system.
- Time to market: DevOps reduces the time to market up to 50% through streamlined software delivery. This is particularly the case for digital and mobile applications.
- Greater Quality: DevOps helps the team to deliver better quality of application development as it has infrastructure issues.
- Reduced Risk: DevOps includes security features in the software delivery lifecycle. This helps reduce errors in the life cycle.
- Resiliency: The operational state of the software system is more stable, secure, and changes are audited.
- Cost Efficiency: DevOps provides cost efficiency in the software development process, which is always the aspiration of managing IT companies.
- Breaks larger code base into small pieces: DevOps relies on an agile programming method. As such, it allows large code bases to be broken down into smaller and manageable components.
Kubernetes training is an open-source holder organization framework for robotizing application arrangement, scaling, and the executives. It was initially structured by Google, and is currently kept up by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. It expects to give a “stage for computerizing organization, scaling, and activities of utilization holders crosswise over groups of hosts”. It works with a scope of holder devices, including Docker. Many cloud administrations offer a Kubernetes-based stage or foundation as an administration (PaaS or IaaS) on which Kubernetes can be conveyed as a stage giving administration. Numerous sellers additionally give their own marked Kubernetes disseminations.
Kubernetes Training defines a set of building blocks, which collectively provide the means to execute, manage, and scale applications based on CPU, memory, or custom metrics. Kubernetes can be loosely coupled and expanded to meet a different workload. This extensibility is provided by most of the Kubernetes API, which is used by extensions and containers that work with internal components as well as Kubernetes. Platform resources can be defined as objects and have control over the compute and storage resources, which can then be managed.
AWS SysOPs Training:
AWS SysOps Training delivery style is ITIL, which is a set of thorough guidelines for IT service management that concentrates on aligning business goals with IT services. ITIL enables the firm or an organization to form a baseline from which it can design, execute, and measure. It is used to show compliance and estimate improvement. In the past, the term ‘SysOps’ or ‘system operator’ was used to denote any professional who was responsible for any computer system. But with the advancement of Cloud Computing, it has become a terminology for denoting professionals who are responsible for multi-user systems. They are responsible for various tasks. Some of them are similar to DevOps and some are different. The AWS SysOps Online Training is used as the infrastructure management is centered around infrastructure, which is taken care of on a more personal level. The DevOps way of managing infrastructure is also centered on the infrastructure, but it is taken care of using the latest automation tools.
Conclusion to AWS DevOps Training:
The role of an AWS DevOps Training is not just taking care of one task or taking up one responsibility. He has to juggle between multiple roles in order to do justice to the position that is assigned to him. There is a need to have various skill sets like coding, integration, and testing. Responsibilities of the AWS DevOps Online Training also include solving the organizational problems and improving the business process.
Our Trainers with the subject matter experts with 10+year’s experience in DevOps. Candidate can choose the training timing according to his comfort and also go on weekends or weekdays session. We IdesTrainings provide training with real-time implementations. AWS DevOps Training course duration is 35 hours. We are also providing the fast track sessions for this AWS DevOps Online training. To get the good knowledge and to explore the AWS DevOps Training.