Introduction to AWS Python Training:
AWS Python is easy to learn as the language is object-oriented. This gives the developers to code in a simple and more efficient way for any projects. Due to its easy coding this programming language gained a lot of popularity in machine learning and data science domain. The AWS SDK used in this course is Boto3 which is easy to use and also object-oriented. The AWS cloud service platform is now used by more than 45% of the global market.
We at Ides Trainings provide AWS Python training. We have trainers who are experienced in AWS Python. Ides Trainings provides you with cost-effective services. We provide the quality content for all the courses. We provide AWS Python online training. We provide Corporate training, Classroom training and Virtual Job Support as well.
Prerequisites of AWS Python Training:
You have an AWS Cloud9 EC2 development environment
You have opened the AWS Cloud9 IDE for that environment
AWS Python Online Training Course Outline Details:
- Course Name: AWS Python Training
- Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for AWS Python Course
- Duration of Course:30 Hrs (Can be customized as per the requirement)
- Do you Provide Materials: Yes, If you register with Idestrainings, the AWS Python Training Materials will be provided.
- Course Fee: After register with Idestrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer Experience:15 years+ of experience
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: We provide all types of batches like Regular, Weekends and Fast track
- Backup Session: If the student misses the session, we also provide backup session
Who can learn AWS Python?
Anyone who is interested in learning AWS cloud automate along with Python and Boto3.
Overview of AWS Python Training:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has become a leader in cloud computing. One of its core components is S3, the object storage service offered by AWS. With its impressive availability and durability, it has become the standard way to store videos, images, and data. You can combine S3 with other services to build infinitely scalable applications.
Boto3 is the name of the Python SDK for AWS. It allows you to directly create, update, and delete AWS resources from your Python scripts.
What is AWS?
AWS is a secured cloud computing platform that provides computing power, database, networking, content storage and much more. The platform also works with a pay-as-you go pricing model which means you only pay for the services offered by the AWS, you use.
Some of the advantages of AWS are:
- Security – AWS provides a secured and encrypted platform that offers embedded privacy and security.
- Experience – You can benefit from the infrastructure management practices born from the years of experience.
- Flexible – Allows the users to select OS, language, database and other services.
- Easy to use – Users can host applications quickly and securely.
- Scalable – Depending on your requirements application can be scaled up or down.
AWS provides a wide range of services across various domains
- AWS provides compute services that can support the app development process from start to finish. From developing, planning, running to scaling the application up or down based on the requirements. The popular services include EC2, AWS Lambda, Amazon LightSail, Elastic Beanstalk.
- For storing data, one can use AWS storage services that would enable them to store, access, govern and analyze data to ensure the costs are reduced methodology is improved and innovation is accelerated. The popular services within this domain include Amazon S3, EBS, S3 Glacier and Elastic File Storage.
- One can also store the user data in the database with AWS services which he can optimize and manage. The popular services include Amazon RDS, DynamoDB and Redshift.
- If one’s business is to go up and they want to separate their cloud infrastructure or scale up their work requests and much more, they would be able to do so with the networking services provided by AWS. Some of the popular networking services include Amazon VPC, Amazon Route 53 and Elastic Load Balancing.
Other domains that AWS provides services are:
Blockchain, Analytics, Containers, Machine Learning and so on.
What is Python?
Python is most popular and commonly used programming language. Python is very famous for its simple programming syntax, code readability and English-like commands that make coding a lot easier and efficient. Due to this, it is the most popular and preferred language. Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language developed by Guido van Rossum at National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, Netherlands.
In 1994, Python version 1.0 was released with features like exception handling, Lambda, Map, Filter and Reduce.
Python 2.0 released in 2000, introduced features like list comprehension and garbage collection system capable of collecting reference cycles.
Python 3.0 was released on 3rd of December 2008.
Undoubtedly, Python 2.x and 3.x have proven to be the most used versions.
As of today, Python 3.7.4 is the latest stable version released in the summer of 2019.
Python is popularly used for development, scripting and software testing.
Major features of Python can be seen in the fields of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and IoT.
What is the features of python?
Following features of the Python programming language make it unique:
An interpreted language
Python is an interpreted language, which means it directly runs the code line by line. If there are errors in the program code, it will stop running. Therefore, programmers can quickly find errors in the code.
An easy-to-use language
Python uses English-like words. Unlike other programming languages, Python doesn’t use curly brackets. Instead, it uses indentation.
A dynamically typed language
Programmers do not have to declare variable types when writing code because Python determines them at runtime. Because of this, you can write Python programs more quickly.
A high-level language
Python is closer to human languages than some other programming languages. Therefore, programmers do not have to worry about its underlying functionalities such as architecture and memory management.
An object-oriented language
Python considers everything to be an object, but it also supports other types of programming such as structured and functional programming.
What is Boto3?
Boto3 is the name of the Python open-source SDK for AWS. It allows you to directly create, update and delete AWS resources from your Python scripts. It is complicated in many ways but it is rich SDK for AWS. Boto3 is written on top of botocore which is a low-level interface to the AWS API. Botocore is the basis for the AWS-CLI which is also written in python. Compare to botocore, boto3 contains a lot of great objects and methods to easily work with any of the AWS Services.
Conclusion to AWS Python Training:
AWS Python professionals are highly in demand and they are highly paid earning 127,000 dollars per annum. Once you are AWS’s certified you could be one of them. Ides Trainings provides you with cost-effective services. We provide the quality content for all the courses. We wish to maintain a long-term relation with our clients so we strive to give them the best of our services. We provide classroom training for the locations Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Noida, Bangalore, etc.