Introduction to Azure Boards Training:
Our Azure Boards training will helps to demonstrate how an agile team can configure and use Azure Boards effectively. This is course is used for the or all members of a software development team, especially those who are actively involved with creating and refining a product backlog as well as planning and executing work within a sprint. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Azure Boards Corporate Training and Azure Boards Classroom Training and become a better executive. At IdesTrainings we also provide Online Training for Azure Boards Training from our real-time experts. IdesTrainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Azure Boards training:
Having some project management and software development experience, either as a team member or as a manager, is recommended. Experience with Agile software development, Scrum, and Visual Studio are also helpful, but not required.
Azure Boards Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Azure Boards Training
- Duration of the Course:40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Azure DevOps Boards Corporate Training(We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Azure Boards Online Training Course Content:
What is Azure Boards?
With the Azure Boards web service, teams can manage their software projects. It provides a rich set of capabilities including native support for Scrum and Kanban, customizable dashboards, and integrated reporting. These tools can scale as your business grows. At IdesTrainings we also provide Azure Boards Online Training from our real-time experts
You can quickly and easily start tracking user stories, backlog items, task, features, and bugs associated with your project. You track work by adding work items based on the process and work item types available to your project. We also provide Azure Pipeline Training from our experts.
Azure Boards provides the following interactive lists and signboards. Each tool provides a filtered set of work items.
- Work items: Use to quickly find work items that are assigned to you. Pivot or filter work items based on other criteria, such as work items that you follow, that you’re mentioned in, or that you viewed or updated.
- Boards: Boards present work items as cards and support quick status updates through drag-and-drop. The feature is similar to sticky notes on a physical whiteboard. Use to implement Kanban practices and visualize the flow of work for a team.
- Backlogs: Backlogs present work items as lists. A product backlog represents your project plan and a repository of all the information you need to track and share with your team. Portfolio backlogs allow you to group and organize your backlog into a hierarchy. Use to plan, prioritize, and organize work.
- Sprints: Sprint backlogs and taskboards provide a filtered view of work items a team assigned to a specific iteration path, or sprint. From your backlog, you can assign work to an iteration path by using drag-and-drop. You can then view that work in a separate sprint backlog. Use to implement Scrum practices.
- Queries: Queries are filtered lists of work items based on criteria that you define by using a query editor. You use queries to support the following tasks:
- Find groups of work items with something in common.
- List work items for the purposes of sharing with others or doing bulk updates. Triage a set of items to prioritize or assign.
- Create status and trend charts that you then can add to dashboards.
Features of Azure Boards Corporate Training:
It is very easy to implement and use Kanban with Azure Boards. It eases up two important tasks, those are:
- Update the status of issues
- Prioritize Your Backlog of Issues
This means assigning work becomes a lot easier and you can share information better and prioritize your work with drag and drop features provided.
Collaborate using Azure Boards:
- The Discussion section lets you collaborate better with the people in your project
- You can create dashboards and track status and trends of the accomplished work. Get instant alerts for the issues created, changed or resolved
- You can set notifications to get alerted when an issue is created or changed
Flexibility to work in sprints and to implement Scrum:
- It becomes easier to plan sprints with proper assignment
- You can use effort estimates to predict work
- It is possible to assign issues or tasks in bulk
Integrate with GitHub:
It is easy to connect to GitHub and in turn it means:
- You can perform pull, push and commit requests with ease
- You can link to GitHub commits and pull requests with ease
Conclusion to Azure Boards Training:
IdesTrainings makes you an expert in all the concepts of Azure Boards and also possible Azure Concepts. Get a fully fledged Azure Boards Corporate Course training for a better view and understanding. At IdesTrainings, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll in the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. If you have any doubts regarding the Azure Boards Online Training or job support, always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Our team is available round the clock. We provide Azure Boards corporate training also Classroom Training at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and other possible places and cities.