Introduction to CISCO Training:
Cisco training is provided by IdesTrainings. IdesTrainings is one of the top online training institute. We are providing the best Cisco training with the senior most faculty members. Before going to the details of Cisco training, let’s have a look at what exactly Cisco is. Cisco is nothing but a name of the company. Cisco is a great leader in the networking environment. IdesTrainings provides Cisco Training by experts. Classes are taken here in flexible-hour, participants can take their classes at their spare time as per personal schedule.
Cisco Corporate Training Outline:
- Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
- Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
- Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Cisco Online Training.
- Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agent will assist You.
- Trainer Experience: 15+ years.
Learn about Cisco Certifications in our CISCO training:
CISCO provides five career cisco certification programs and level of accreditation. They are entry, associate, professional, architect, and expert. We have actually four top modules available in the sequence. They are Networking introduction, Switching and routing essentials, connecting networks, and scaling networks. In this competitive world, most of the companies are looking for the candidates those who have networking certifications. That means, if you have more certifications, then that will be better for your career. Our trainers will clarify all your certification doubts in the demo class of Cisco training.
Learn about CCNA and CCENT certification in our Cisco training:
- Let’s have a look at what exactly CCNA certification is. CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. CCNA is nothing but a certification for the network engineers.
- This certification indicates the general ability of the holders to configure, install, operate, secure, and also trouble shoot different aspects. Our Cisco CCNA training helps you to work with these aspects.
- The CCNA certification is actually aimed at different networking professionals such as Network specialists, Network support engineers, and Network administrators as well with just one to three years of the networking experience.
- What if you have less than one year of experience? Suppose you have less than one year of experience and we can still have a chance to get the recognized certificate that is actually an entry-level certification i.e. CCENT.
- CCENT stands for Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technicians. There are so many tracks in the CCNA program. You have to choose based on the job role or interest.
- The tracks are data centre, service provider operation, security, routing and switching, service provider, video, voice, wireless and so on.
- This is all about the introduction of CCNA certification. We will be covering all the topics of CCNA in our Cisco training.
Learn the importance of CCNA certification in our Cisco training:
The demand of the services of IT is increasing day by day. Most of the IT companies are looking for the candidates who have strong knowledge and certification. CCNA certification is well-paid and excellent career path for the one who is actually interested in the IT field. There are so many different certifications from Cisco to improve the level of career of IT professionals. With the help of Cisco CCNA certification, you will definitely land on the better job. This is all about the importance of the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. We will be covering more advanced topics in our Cisco CCNA CCNP certification training.
Learn about CCNP certification in our Cisco training:
- Let’s have a look at the professional level certification program called CCNP. CCNP stands for Cisco Certified Networking Professionals.
- There are so many job roles such as support engineer, network engineer, and network technician under the CCNP training.
- There are some duties such as planning, implement, and verify and troubleshooting the wide and local area networks includes in the CCNP.
- The CCNP professionals usually work with the specialists on the advanced technologies like voice, security, wireless, data centre solutions, video, and also design professionals.
- CCNP is actually a foundation for the expert level certification like CCI switching and routing.
- The prerequisite for this cortication is CCNA certification or otherwise CCIE certification.
- We should definitely pass the three exams to get this CCNP certification. They are Route, TSHOOT, and SWITCH. Idestrainings is the best place to learn this CCNP certification course.
- We will cover each and every module of the CCNP course in our Cisco CCNA CCNP certification training.
Learn about Cisco CCNA routing and switching in our Cisco training:
First of all, we have to talk about CCENT. It is an entry level certification for the networking technician. It is a single exam. Then after, you will have the CCNA routing and switching in the associate level. CCNA routing and switching is the minimum requirement for the networking administrators. This is the first big certification in the networking field. If you have this certification then you will get the well-paid job. There are so many things to discuss about the CCNA routing and switching. We will be covering all the basics in our demo class of Cisco training.
Learn about Cisco CCIE certification in our Cisco training:
- Let’s have a look at what exactly CCIE certification is. We need to know the scope of the CCIE certification. Before going to CCIE certification, let’s see different levels of Cisco Career certifications.
- Cisco provides most popular Cisco career certifications are at the three levels. They are associate, professional, and expert level.
- CCNA is for the associate level, CCNP is for the professional level, and CCIE is for the expert level.
- All these certifications are provided by Cisco in a seven different tracks. They are CCIE routing and switching, CCIE security, CCIE collaboration, CCIE service provider, CCIE wireless, CCIE data centre, and CCDE design.
- If you are a fresher, you should opt only for CCIE routing and switching. If you want go further expert level certifications, you need to have at least 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Now, let’s see what CCIE stands for. CCIE is Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert. CCIE is the highest level Cisco Certification. Let’s talk about CCIE routing and switching.
- It is one of the most famous and on demand certification in the world. You can learn so many things like design of network, the implementation of network, and trouble shooting.
- After successfully completion of this certification course, you are eligible for the different job titles such as network administrators, network engineer, and network technician etc.
- This is all about the basic introduction of Cisco CCIE certifications. We will be covering all the concepts from the basics to advance in our Cisco training.
Learn about Cisco Security in our Cisco CCNA CCNP certification training:
Let’s start with CCNA security training. CCNA security is a mainspring skills certification for the Cisco security. In this CCNA security course, you would learn theory of security, ASA as a VPN, ASA as a firewall topic. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. This VPN is actually used to give the privacy. If you want to go further like advanced topics, then you can go for the CCNP level security certification. There are mainly four courses. They are SENSS, SISAS, SITCS, and SIMOS. SENSS is actually for implementing the Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions. SISAS which is implementing the Cisco Threat Control System and that replaces the Old IPS course. We have also product based security services. They are SASAA, SASAC, and SISE. This is all about the basic information of Cisco Security. We will be covering all these basics in our Cisco training.
Learn about Networking OSI models in our Cisco online training:
- Networking models are one of the important and basic concepts in the Cisco CCNA certification training. Now, what exactly the purpose of Network is.
- The main purpose or idea of the network is the communication among different systems. We can share the information through the network. We have some rules which actually guide the communication between the two systems.
- These rules are also known as protocols. The combination or group of these protocols are known as a communication models. OSI is also a communication model.
- OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection. The actual meaning is that it is open for communication among different systems.
- The OSI model defines the performance of the communication of network. You need to remember seven layers of OSI model which are very important.
- They are Application, session, presentation, transport, data link, network, and physical. The application, presentation, session, transport layers are actually implemented by end systems.
- The network, data link, and physical layers are actually implemented by the nodes. Each layer communicates with its protocols. The first layer is application layer. The users actually communicate with the application layer.
- There are some protocols which are provided by application layer and with the help of those protocols, the applications can communicate with each other.
- FTP protocol is one of the examples of application protocol. The presentation layer actually contains the format of the data exchange among the end systems.
- Users can create different sessions on different machines in the session layer. This is just a brief introduction of the OSI models. We will be covering all the networking basics in our Cisco CCNA CCNP certification training.
Learn about Network TCP/IP model in our Cisco training:
- Let’s see how the TCP/IP protocol works. The TCP stands for Transformation Control Protocol and IP stands for Internet Protocol.
- It is a network model used in the current internet architecture. The main aim of this model is to connect the remote machines.
- We have four layers available in TCP/IP protocol. They are application layer, transport layer, network, and data link layer.
- TCP/IP model is nothing but a layered implementation of that OSI model. There are some protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, DNS, and FTP available in the applications layer and that are used to connect the transport layer.
- Application layer actually provides the user interface. The main duties of application layer are data encapsulation, and data encryption or decryption.
- Now, let’s have a look at transport layer. The transport layer is nothing but a process to process communication layer.
- There is error control feature available in the transport layer. The transport layer acts as an entity between application layer and network layer.
- This is just a brief introduction of TCP/IP protocol model. We will be covering all the basics of networking in our Cisco CCNA CCNP certification training.
Conclusion of Cisco training:
IdesTrainings provides the best Cisco training with the corporate trainer. Our Cisco online training helps you to clear the Cisco certification exams. There is a huge demand for the network professionals. CCIE is the most demanded and highest paid IT certification. There is a demand of nearly 500,000 CCIE certified professionals right now. CCNA is also one of the best IT certification. CCNA is just below CCNP certification. The average pay scale of CCNA certified network engineer is 4 to 5 lakh per annum. We have strong academic background in Cisco training. If you have any doubts regarding the Cisco CCNA CCNP certification online training, please call the help desk and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. We also provide classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune.