Informix Dba Introduction:
IBM Informix Dba is a product family within the IBM’s Information Management division that is centered on several relational database management system (RDBMS) offerings. IBM has a several database products with the capabilities which the overlap in the some areas. IBM Informix is a product of a family within IBM’s Information Management division that is a centered on several relational of database management system (RDBMS) offerings Informix is often compared to be IBM’s other major database product, DB2, which is offered on the mainframe zSeries of a platform as well as on Unix and Linux. Speculation that the IBM would combine Informix with DB2, or with other database products has been proven to be unfounded. The IBM Informix Dba is conducted by best real time consultant from IdesTrainings. Call the Help desk today for more details about Informix Dba Training.
prerequisites For Informix Dba Training:
should have a working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
Informix Dba Training Overview:
- This Informix Dba Training will teach the student with the basic concepts of the data management within IDS. It discusses how to be determine correct data types; how to create, manage and to maintain tables and indexes; how the IDS optimizer works; how to manage the data and how to utilize a SET EXPLAIN feature to be determine query effectiveness.
- The Informix Dba Training is to be updated for the version 11.50 of Informix, but it is suitable for those of still running previous versions of the IDS. This Informix Dba Training is the Self Paced Virtual version
- Informix Dba Training has continued active to development and the marketing of the key of Informix products, the current version of which (12.10) forms a basis of several product of editions with the variation in capacity and functionality.
- The Informix database has been used in the many high transaction rate OLTP applications in the retail, finance, energy and the utilities, manufacturing and a transportation sectors. More recently the server has been enhanced to the support data warehouse
- The Informix Dba Training server supports the object-relational model, which has permitted IBM to offer extensions that support data types that are not a part of a SQL
- The Informix Dba Training most widely used of a these are the time series and the spatial extensions, which provide an both data type support and the language extensions that permit high of performance domain specific queries and the efficient storage for datasets based on time series and the spatial data.