Introduction to Palo Alto Training:
Palo Alto Training offered by Idestrainings allows you to build the skills required for configuring and managing next-generation firewalls. This course discusses how you can enhance your organization security by deploying Palo Alto next-generation firewalls. With the help of this, you can get good command on various aspects like VLANs, Security Zones, DNS Proxy. Quality of Service (QoS), routing, addressing, etc. By enrolling in this course, you can prevent your organization from modern cybersecurity attacks. Idestrainings provide Palo Alto online training and corporate from our real-time experts. We also provide Palo Alto classroom Training from our experienced trainers in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai, Delhi etc.,,
Prerequisites of Palo Alto Training:
Having previous knowledge on the basics of networking and security concepts is an advantage for this course.
Palo Alto Online Training Course Details:
- Course Name: Palo Alto Training
- Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for Palo Alto Course
- Duration of Course:30 Hrs (Can be customized as per the requirement)
- Do you Provide Materials: Yes, If you register with IdesTrainings, the Palo Alto Training Materials will be provided.
- Course Fee: After register with IdesTrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer Experience:15 years+ of experience
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: We provide all types of batches like Regular, Weekends and Fast track
- Backup Session: If the student misses the session, we also provide backup session
Palo Alto Online Training Course Content
Overview of Palo Alto Training:
The Palo Alto Networks firewall allows you to specify security policies based on accurate identification of each application seeking access to your network. Unlike traditional firewalls that identify applications only by protocol and port number, the firewall uses packet inspection and a library of application signatures to distinguish between applications that have the same protocol and port, and to identify potentially malicious applications that use non-standard ports.
Features and Benefits of Palo Alto Training:
The firewall provides granular control over the traffic allowed to access your network. The primary features and benefits include:
- Application-based policy enforcement: Access control by application is far more effective when application identification is based on more than just protocol and port number. High risk applications can be blocked, as well as high risk behaviour, such as filesharing. Traffic encrypted with the s Layer (SSL) protocol can be decrypted and inspected.
- User Identification (User-ID): User-ID allows administrators to configure and enforce firewall policies based on users and user groups, instead of or in addition to network zones and addresses. The firewall can communicate with many directory servers, such as Microsoft Active Directory, eDirectory, SunOne, OpenLDAP, and most other LDAP based directory servers to provide user and group information to the firewall. This information can then be used to provide an invaluable method of providing secure application enablement that can be defined per user or group. For example, the administrator could allow one organization to use a web-based application, but no other organizations in the company would be able to use that application. You can also configure granular control of certain components of an application based on users and groups.
- Threat prevention: Threat prevention services that protect the network from viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious traffic can be varied by application and traffic source
- URL filtering: Outbound connections can be filtered to prevent access to inappropriate web sites.
- Traffic visibility: Extensive reports, logs, and notification mechanisms provide detailed visibility into network application traffic and security events. The Application Command Center (ACC) in the web interface identifies the applications with the most traffic and the highest security risk.
- Networking versatility and speed: The firewall can augment or replace your existing firewall, and can be installed transparently in any network or configured to support a switched or routed environment. Multi-gigabit speeds and a single-pass architecture provide all services with little or no impact on network latency.
- GlobalProtect: GlobalProtect provides security for client systems, such as laptops, that are used in the field by allowing easy and secure login from anywhere in the world.
- Fail-safe operation: High availability support provides automatic failover in the event of any hardware or software disruption.
- Malware analysis and reporting: WildFire provides detailed analysis and reporting on malware that traverses the firewall.
- VM-Series Firewall: Provides a virtual instance of PAN-OS positioned for use in a virtualized data center environment and particularly well suited for private and public cloud deployments. Installs on any x86 device that is capable of running VMware ESXi, without the need to deploy Palo Alto Networks hardware.
- Management and Panorama: Each firewall is managed through an intuitive web interface or a command-line interface (CLI), or all devices can be centrally managed through the Panorama centralized management system, which has a web interface very similar to the device web interface.
Conclusion to Palo Alto Training:
Idestrainings provides Palo Alto classroom training by well experienced Trainers. We are best in providing the online mode for Palo Alto corporate training and we are providing the video tutorials and videos for Palo Alto corporate training. We also provide the classroom training of Palo Alto corporate training. Palo Alto corporate training given by ‘IdesTrainings Corporate Training’ which is one of the best Corporate training providers in India. Palo Alto corporate training at client permission in Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.