Introduction to RPA Business Analyst Training:
RPA Business Analyst is used as the systematic development of product design, how to improve business operations, design a specific solution, tools for project management, etc. As companies increasingly adopt RPA that relies on software robots to automate difficult tasks, expertise with RPA Business Analyst online training tools and implementations is increasingly important for business analysts, business intelligence developers, data or solutions architects, and system integrators or managers. Idestrainings provide the course on the RPA Business Analyst Online Training and the training will be given by experts of the trainer and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the RPA Business Analyst Training. We provide Best Continuous Integration Training material also.
Prerequisites of RPA Business Analyst Course:
No prerequisites are required to learn RPA Business Analyst training. The following job roles will get benefited by taking up this course:
- IT professionals.
- Business analysts.
RPA Business Analyst Online Training Outline:
- Course Name: RPA Business Analyst Training
- Mode of training:Online Training and Corporate Training (Classroom training at client location)
- Duration of course:30 hrs
- Do you provide materials:Yes, If you register with IdesTrainings, the materials will be provided.
- Course fee: After register with IdesTrainings, our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer experience: 10 years+
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
RPA BUSINESS ANALYST ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of RPA Business Analyst Training:
Business Analyst is responsible for process design document development. This is a very important document as it translates the business problem into a high-tech solution. BA is the intermediary between the subject matter expert and the developer in the process to make sure the developer has everything in the document to fully understand and create the necessary bot.
The RPA Business Analyst Course Features:
- Develop a center of excellence for correct RPA processes across the whole business
- Create and ensure the correct use of tools, templates, best practices and quality assurance measures – May include holding governance meetings
- Be an evangelist for RPA educate and up skill teams on RPA and Lean process improvement.
- This should include running Lean and RPA ‘Lunch & Learns’ to ensure teams are not just bought in, but involved in identifying, assessing, and re-designing processes
- Identify and assess automation opportunities
- Gather and analyze requirements, write up use cases and test plans
- Lead workshops with stakeholders and process experts
- Have enough knowledge of the RPA platform(s)to, at the very least, be able build a basic automated process. This is so you are accurate in advising the business on what is and isn’t possible
- Develop an implementation road-map for RPA, as well as suggesting other automation (scripts, macros, COTS tools etc) this will inevitably lead on to working with OCR/ICR, Machine learning and Ai
- Work with SMEs (subject matter experts) to document As Is process mapsand procedure, and run process re-design exercises for To-Be solution design
- Record users executing the process and develop keystroke documents for the Process Design Document (PDD)
- Support UAT and evaluation of automated processes making bug logs for developers to address.
What is RPA Business Analyst?
The RPA Business Analyst is characterized by process experience and analytical thinking, and bridges between technical teams and specialized departments in the company’s automation initiative. Skills required for RPA BA include Business & Industry knowledge, curiosity, communication skills, patience, focus and analytical skills. Accordingly, a good RPA BA is required:
- Create smart documents with clear and concise info such as user stories and epics
- Be aware of the new technology, best tools & solution for the project or process
- Gain knowledge of multiple domains
- Define new processes to be followed post automation of existing processes
Who should attend RPA Business Analyst training?
- Software engineers
- Business automation analysts
- Aspirants are willing to build their career in the field of automation.
Who should be the RPA Business Analyst?
The work within the DevOps framework expects their developers to simultaneously engage in process analysis and build the project’s stages. This approach has a very technologically driven inherent risk of process analysis and documentation. If these steps are too technical, this could jeopardize the close connection to the business units involved. Organizations with high regulatory constraints or a strong process improvement unit follow a strict division of responsibilities. They usually have collaborators who take on the role of BA on a full time basis. It is difficult to find a full-time BA with sufficient technical background, and choosing the wrong profile can seriously impact your RPA program. Regardless of the actual person taking on the role of Business Analyst, the characteristics that are being targeted will not change. Beyond a good technical foundation and understanding of processes and their improvement, BA requires:
- A good understanding of the business and industry he or she is analyzing
- A great level of curiosity and exceptional communication skills
- To be able to ask good questions and have the patience to listen to complicated explanations
- Good analytical skills with the ability to analyze requirements from different angles with clear and logical thinking
- A “zoom-in zoom-out” approach in identifying the best solution, always ensuring that the steps taken are coherent with the program vision.
The role of a Business analyst in the RPA is as follows:
Support the RPA Centre of Excellence (COE)’s goals of business and operations transformation, design thinking and end-to-end delivery of agreed robotic processes Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business needs and user requirements across various departments
- Conduct requirements analysis and formulate specifications for impacted systems
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of RPA processes
- Develop software modules in line with coding standards (where applicable)
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of hardware and software platforms
- Adopt Agile delivery methodologies to speed up user feedback cycles and E2E delivery timelines
- Integrate new features of the RPA platform where applicable
- Identify ways to improve performance and robustness
- Write technical guides for internal and external users
- Diagnose & troubleshoot technical problems (functional / performance related)
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Collaborate with internally relevant teams to ensure alignment and coordination of operations as part of seamless implementation of RPA processes
- Vendor management-Business Analysis is recognized as a challenging profession that is diverse and uses a variety of skills including time management, relationship management and problem solving.
Blue Prism Training:
Blue Prism Training is a UK-based software development company in the field of robotic process automation. The group supplies a software robot that helps automate clerical back-office processes that run like a human. Robotic process automation was invented by Blue Prism. This fact shows that the company is the pioneer of RPA software development. Blue Prism Software makes business operations agile and cost-effective by developing digital workforce automation, manual, rule-based, repeatable back office processes and accuracy. Blue Prism Training provides designer-like flow chart with drag and drop feature that automates every step of the business process.
Features of Blue Prism Training:
- Secure, scalable, and central management of a virtual workforce of software robots
- Complete automation solution that results in work distribution and queue management
- Blue prism has many robust features like load balancing, encryption, and audit. It also offers robots that are defined and managed centrally
- Blue Prism comes with various types of spying modes for different application types
- It has many improved features to configure Dashboards so that session information can be directed to external Analytics and monitoring systems
- The latest version 6 of Blue prism provide support for Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS cloud deployment patterns
- Exception stages can be set to save a screen capture. When it is used in the production environment, this feature can resolve resource processing issues in a secure manner
- You can automate Excel, XML, csv, pdf, image, etc.
- There is no need to write any code while working with the Blue prism tool
- It can automate software developed in Java, Mainframe, Web-based, Windows Applications
Robotic process automation training is the robot to simulate and integrate human actions that interact in digital systems to implement a technology or business process that allows anyone to configure computer software today. RPA Training robots use the user interface to capture data and transform applications similar to humans. They interpret interpretations, trigger responses, and communicate with other systems to perform a variety of repetitive tasks. Only significantly better: an RPA software robot never sleeps makes zero mistakes and costs much less than an employee.
Benefits of RPA:
Robotic process automation technology can help organizations on their transformation journeys by:
- Enabling better customer service.
- Ensuring business operations and processes comply with regulations and standards.
- Allowing processes to be completed much more rapidly.
- Providing improved efficiency by digitizing and auditing process data.
- Creating cost savings for manual and repetitive tasks.
- Enabling employees to be more productive
RPA UiPATH Training:
RPA UiPath training is the Enterprise Platform provides fast automation of manual, rules-based, iterative processes. It can be used to automate millions of tasks for business and government agencies around the world to improve productivity, customer experience and employee job satisfaction. UiPath is a robotic process automation tool that is used for Windows desktop automation. It automates repetitive / repetitive tasks and eliminates human interference. The RPA UiPath Training tool is very easy to use and has a drag and drop functionality of operations. The best part is that it comes with the Empathy Community Edition, which is free for a lifetime and includes a lot of functionality of the studio version.
The Workflow of RPA UiPath Training:
- Recreate human interaction, like working with mouse and keyboard commands or filling form, typing and extracting content, for basic UI automation.
- To perform Image and Text Automation using OCR or Image recognition.
- Creating trigger-based events and actions performed on the machine.
- Perform browser automation, interaction and manipulation.
- Work on data by adding more information or by obtaining information.
- Performing actions on machine like how a normal human being works on it.
Conclusion to RPA Business Analyst Training:
RPA Business Analyst Training must have a proper understanding of each business’s needs. Its mission is to ensure that the technology solution fully meets the needs of the business department. As soon as the technical team completes the solution development, BA analyzes and verifies whether it meets all business standards. After identification of various processes as per complexity, works with the business team in prioritizing the implementation of various processes with higher RoI and minimal turnaround time for implementation.
IdesTrainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing RPA Business Analyst Training. We are providing online training with the most experienced industry experts and they have complete knowledge of all aspects of RPA Business Analyst Online Course. In this training, you will understand the complete knowledge in RPA with many new features. For more details and contact information goes through our official website Idestrainings.com.