RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Training Introduction:
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle enables the ability to act with insight based on rich identity analytics and decision support metrics that improve management of identity services. It Deploys the automated provisioning options for change requests and user registrations.
With IdesTrainings the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of IdesTrainings today.
Learning Objectives for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Training:
After successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the components included in the RSA Identity platform
- Understand platform configuration options
- Enable the ACM, ARM, Roles, AFX and Rules modules
- Package and import platform resource objects
- Perform administrative functions, including configuring identity, account, and entitlement collectors, and unifying user data
- Configure and process business policy sets, rules, notifications and workflows
- Configure, run, and perform user access certification reviews
- Configure and take action on change requests, user registrations, and workflows for requests
- Deploy automated provisioning options for change requests and user registrations
- Create and publish reports and charts to dashboards and external sources