Introduction to Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training:
The great thing about salesforce administration is that everything pretty much point to click. It is very easy to create some automation to somewhere automation tools. Salesforce can have a mixture of custom and standard apps. If you are using Salesforce you are definitely using at least one of the standard apps. With the custom app we can have custom as well as standard object. Idestrainings is best in providing Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training by industry experts at flexible timings.
Overview of Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training:
- Let’s say you had onboarding team, you will have an onboarding app and you might just have the account and opportunity objects available to them because that’s all the information that they need and those are the standard objects. So for example you can have an app specifically for a team or department and you only include the standard objects that is useful to them.
- Let’s say you also have a custom onboarding object which helps us to track where the onboarding is that’s when you can use a custom object to have that involved in there. You don’t want to start creating custom apps for each individual user because then we will just end up having way too many to manage and it’s unnecessary, it’s not good practice. Our consultants are highly skilled at Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training.
- You usually want to have it for one department or one team and the reason you would use a custom app is usually if you want custom tabs there or a custom look and feel or a custom utility bar, custom homepage, different teams that’s when you really introduce a custom app.
- So you want to be very careful when you are using a custom app especially because if you try to make a change on one application you need to make sure that change is made on the other application or it is not included in the other application in Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training.
- So you got to be very good, you can really think about it before you start using a custom app and then Custom fields in Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training. Within a custom app, we will have custom fields, we will take a look at different types of fields that is available to us that we can create.
Benefits of Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training:
- Let’s jump into a salesforce sandbox, this is a lightning version. So if you haven’t used a lightening version just try to follow along as much as possible. I am going to my object manager and from my object manager I am going to navigate my account where I am going to create a brand new custom field.
- I will actually want to show you guys how fast it is to create it, it is going to take less than 45 seconds and you can even time it you see how long it actually takes. There are fields that are available in my account object and right now I am going to create a brand new salesforce field on this account object in Salesforce Administration training. So before you do that I want to show different type of data that is available here.
- We will talk about the ones that are not so obvious and then we will talk about the ones that are kind of you know pretty obvious just by looking at the name. So Auto number is a field where you can have a number system generated number in Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training. So think of it like having an invoice object and having a field called invoice number and you have the system Auto generate that number for us.
- We can identify what kind of format to use and where the number actually starts but if your format is very custom then you might want to start using workflows and process builder to kind of increase that number rather than using auto number itself then you have the formula field where you identify a formula within the text and this field will give us the result.
Features of Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training:
- For example, let’s say you have a start date and an end date on a opportunity object which identifies the length of opportunity you can have a field that goes end date-start date and gives us a number of how many days are between those two dates.
- Do I have your attention? As a dates change the formula field will automatically update its information. The role of field actually can do four different things. Let’s say we have role of field on an account. We can have it do very various different things. We can have it count the number of opportunities that’s on that field but that is account function.
- We can have some function where it adds up all the amounts of all the opportunities within an account and it gives us a total of all the opportunity values. We can have a minimum role of field where it gives us the smallest opportunity and then we can have a maximum which gives us the largest opportunity and again if you want to have all four information, you need to create four different fields and you need to have a master detail relationship in order for us to create a roll up summary field and the reason that these three fields are grouped together is because these are all read-only fields. They are not writable so if you create them the system will give the output and it cannot be edited. Idestrainings is best in providing Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training with live projects.
- Let me take a look at our look up fields but there is two types of look up fields one is a phrase straight forward lookup field where you have a field which just looks up to another object. So you can have a lookup field on case. For example, which looks up to a contact that’s again a standard field which is available but you can create custom ones as well. So for example on an account you can have an account manager so it’s kind of like the person that is managing this account.
Conclusion of Salesforce Admin 201 Certification training:
In short, It’s slightly different from an account owner. So that’s what a lookup relationship is where an external look up is it’s very similar to the lookup but it is actually looking up to a record that’s outside of the salesforce or where the data is stored somewhere else. Idestrainings is best in providing Salesforce Admin 201 Certification online training by industry experts at flexible timings.