Struts training Introduction:
Struts framework is an open source MVC framework, designed and offered by Apache Software framework for Java based web application development. This framework is extremely useful for speedy application development and encourages use of the MVC or Model View Controller design for its applications. it gives about form beans, custom tags for working with the HTML forms, input validation, and the Tiles view-building framework.
Apache Struts Training Prerequisites
- Participants Should have knowledge on Java programming
- Servlets programming
- Basic knowledge of XML is recommended but not essential
Why Struts training?
- This advanced course shows the JSP & servlet programmers how to build a web applications using the Apache Struts framework. Learner learn the Struts architecture & also see how it captures a great deal of an pre-existing best practice in model-view-controller action mapping.
- IdesTrainings provides individual or Group (in 2-5) Training.
- Our trainer are from apache background we are best in providing struts online training by experts
- Enroll with IdesTrainings for best struts online training